The COOL TO BE ME Foundation is our ‘non-profit’ arm that strives to make the CTBM curriculum, material and teacher training available, at dramatically discounted rates, to other non-profit organisations or under-privileged schools so that all children may benefit from the COOL TO BE ME magic.
How it works
The COOL TO BE ME Foundation raises funds through donations and grants and is largely subsidised by COOL TO BE ME (PTY) LTD.
Our flagship project is our partnership with Vuselela Sport in Gugulethu. Vuselela, facilitate COOL TO BE ME in 11 Primary Schools in Gugulethu. Read the latest Vuselela report. Click here.
Do you want to get involved?
Please contact our founder and director, Linda Bruce at email@example.com if you are:
- An individual or organisation that would like to sponsor any COOL TO BE ME programme in an under-privileged school.
- A private school that would like to sponsor any COOL TO BE ME programmes in an under-privileged school.
- A non-profit organisation or under-privileged school that would like to integrate our curriculum.
- An enthusiastic and passionate person who loves what we do and has an innovative idea to raise funds for the COOL TO BE ME Foundation.
- An enthusiastic and passionate person who loves what we do and would like to volunteer your time and skills!